7/11/2009
Ummm
Months have passed since my last post and a lot has of happend since then. Like I've just recently picked up cello, it's hard for me to play it because its fingering is totally different from the violin. For example what should be first finger on the A string on violin, is open D string on the cello. Yes I no you might think it's easy but it's not. So enough with that lets move on to other stuff. Well I should have said a lot has happend though I might not remember most of the stuff. If you don't know I'm typing this post in Rome, yes I'm on a vacation in Europe. This is our last day in Rome, tomorrow we are going to Venice and after that some place in the Alps, and than Paris, France and finally London. And guess what. We are doing all of that in three and a half weeks. Well I'm getting ready to sign off now. So one last thing to tell is that the time here is 7:05 pm. My guess the time there is about 11:05 am. Big differnce! So see ya later. Tootles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment